www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

States workers earn more than £70,000 last year.

3 posters

Go down

States workers earn more than £70,000 last year. Empty States workers earn more than £70,000 last year.

Post by GD Thu 12 Jun 2008, 1:25 pm

Five Police Constables and a paramedic were among the four hundred and sixty States workers who earned more than seventy thousand pounds last year.

This includes overtime, on-call and pension contributions - in addition to basic salary.

A Prison Officer, Manuel Worker Technician and eight civil servants working in the pathology lab also earned more than seventy thousand after overtime was added.

The Chief Minister's putting the rise down to last years' inflation- linked pay increase

And they say Crime does not pay.....
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

States workers earn more than £70,000 last year. Empty Re: States workers earn more than £70,000 last year.

Post by Digger Thu 12 Jun 2008, 7:43 pm

All i can say is they must have done a hell of a lot of overtime , is there that many hours in a day .
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

States workers earn more than £70,000 last year. Empty Re: States workers earn more than £70,000 last year.

Post by Troy McClure Fri 13 Jun 2008, 6:18 pm

Digger wrote:All i can say is they must have done a hell of a lot of overtime , is there that many hours in a day .
Well at time and a half it works out to about 14hours a week by my calculations... and still they'd be doing less hours than me for >3x my salary, and I don't get the perks of pensions etc. :x

Troy McClure

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum