www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your images wanted for Guernsey's Liberation Wall

2 posters

Go down

Your images wanted for Guernsey's Liberation Wall  Empty Your images wanted for Guernsey's Liberation Wall

Post by GD Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:05 pm

The first of the confirmed events for Guernsey's Liberation Day celebrations are unveiled today.

The Guernsey Liberation Wall will see a giant photo montage being created along the North Esplanade.

It will be in place for just one week, including the 9th of May, and will feature a collage of images from Liberation Days past and present - each with their own caption - that have been sent in by people in Guernsey and friends and family further afield.

The idea being the Guernsey Liberation Wall will form a historic montage of Liberation Day memories and raise funds for both Help A Guernsey Child and the Royal British Legion.

Islanders will pay between £6 and £18 to upload their photographs to a special website, and a proportion of the money will be shared equally between the two charities.

To upload your image simply visit www.guernseywall.com select the size of image that you want, attach your image and your caption and pay through Paypal.

The closing date for the posting of images is Friday 24 April.
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Your images wanted for Guernsey's Liberation Wall  Empty Re: Your images wanted for Guernsey's Liberation Wall

Post by kat Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:18 pm

great idea. i look forwards to seeing it .shame it cannot be used elsewhere .perhaps along a wall at Beau se Jour .
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down