www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh Sentence

5 posters

Go down

Harsh Sentence Empty Harsh Sentence

Post by Gnsypete Fri 06 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

There was a 28 year old woman in court for the theft of 60 pounds, she stole from someone she was in the postion of caring for and this was an elderly woman, however no force was used, the sentence handed down was a beleive nine months. (Very severe I think given the circumstances) Now compare this with Large finacial crimes such as fraud and money laundering or fiddling expenses, as per the ex Home Sectery in England and numerous other english Politicians, in many cases little action is brought to bear and the perpertrators go unpunished or steps are taken to cushion their sentence. The point I'm making is do peole get fairly treated depending on their class?

Gnsypete

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Harsh Sentence Empty Re: Harsh Sentence

Post by trucker Sat 07 Jul 2012, 8:31 am

this scum was stealing from an elserly person they were entrusted to look after. should have been jailed for a lot longer. As for mps on the fiddle. They are a blight on British politics and should be jailed but unfortunatly as we can see with the most recent scandels it will be whitewashed by the state.
trucker
trucker

Male
Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : Retired road and buiding site worker
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by schoolyjo Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:47 pm

sorry i think she should have been jailed for longer, this lady that she stole from was elderly and vunerable, there was no excuse for this, we all know right from wrong even with pregnancy hormones causing us to act irrationally, i dont agree with some jail sentances but i agree on ths occasion!

schoolyjo

Female
Number of posts : 177
Humor : exceedlingly wicked
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun 08 Jul 2012, 10:03 am

this woman was in a position of trust she got caught and rightly sent to prison this time..i won der how many other times she has taken money and not been caught..
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Mon 09 Jul 2012, 8:03 am

I agree .she took advantage of a very vulnerable person she knew what she was doing .if you don't want to do the time don't do the crime
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: