www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the new house good for Guernsey?

3 posters

Go down

Is the new house good for Guernsey? Empty Is the new house good for Guernsey?

Post by GD Tue 17 Jun 2008, 10:06 pm

The new States of Guernsey is fast approaching its first 100 days in power and the business community is set to discuss how successful their first few weeks have been.

The Guernsey branch of the Institute of Directors is bringing together senior representatives from industry bodies for a seminar to evaluate how the new House has faced up to the challenge and whether they will be creating a lasting and solid structure for years to come.

The panel, made up of Peter Budwin from CGI, Paul Luxon from Chamber of Commerce, Steve Le Page from GIBA and Stephen Jones from the IoD will be reviewing the progress and direction of the new House at the seminar on 4th July.

The seminar, which is at 12noon at Duke of Richmond, is open to members of the CGI, Chamber of Commerce, GIBA and IoD and reservations can be made through Anne Ewing on 734343 or email anne.ewing@dominion-funds.gg

100 days in... do you think that anything has changed with the new house?
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Is the new house good for Guernsey? Empty Re: Is the new house good for Guernsey?

Post by Thistle Wed 18 Jun 2008, 7:47 am

not a lot as far as i can see.will wait and see what happens over the next year before i pass judgement.mind you the business community will be overjoyed that they got there candidates into power.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Is the new house good for Guernsey? Empty Re: Is the new house good for Guernsey?

Post by Digger Sun 22 Jun 2008, 7:16 am

Not being funny but what the hell has it got to do with them (IOD ,CGI ,GIBA). I am fed up with them trying to tell us what to do.
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum