www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family live in fear of vandals

2 posters

Go down

Family live in fear of vandals Empty Family live in fear of vandals

Post by GD Tue 30 Dec 2008, 3:23 pm

JOHN LOVERIDGE fears for the safety of his family and five-month-old grandchild after his home became a target of vandalism.
Mr Loveridge, who lives at Camps du Moulin, St Martin’s, has had the front windows of his bungalow shot at twice during a two-week period, including on Christmas Day.
A lot of damage has been caused. It is believed that whoever did it used a type of air or ball bearing gun to shoot at the double-glazed windows.
‘It is very upsetting that somebody could do such a thing. I feel unsafe in my own home,’ said Mr Loveridge.
‘It is a good job that we have double-glazing because if we did not, the whole window would have shattered, which could have seriously injured my daughter or grandchild.
‘I wonder if they knew there was a five-month-old child sleeping in the front?’
The first attack happened on 11 December and the most recent was on Christmas Day. (from thisisguernsey)

Lets hope they catch the culprits and make an example of them...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Family live in fear of vandals Empty Re: Family live in fear of vandals

Post by Dell Wed 31 Dec 2008, 6:07 pm

Someone will know who is responsible for this childish behaviour, the culprits need to be caught before they go on to cause more damage to innocent people.......... or even worse! People need to be encouraged to phone the police, either directly or anonymously on Crimestoppers.
:bg1: All it takes is one 'knight in shining armour' to make a difference.
Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down