www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’

5 posters

Go down

‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’ Empty ‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’

Post by GD Thu 19 Feb 2009, 10:18 pm

VANDALS who targeted L’Escalier Restaurant have been labelled cowards by its owner.
Two large windows and the door were smashed at the Town restaurant after proprietor and head chef Dean Hodkinson locked up on Valentine’s Day.
He had been involved in a dispute with a man outside the restaurant in Tower Hill, St Peter Port.
The following morning, he discovered the vandalism. Mr Hodkinson said there had been trouble in the area for some time.
He said customers had been verbally abused arriving at or leaving the restaurant.
‘We had a bottle of champagne [on the night] as it was six years of L’Escalier,’ he said.
‘As we were leaving, the normal trouble was going on outside, which we get used to.
‘I was involved in an incident. I left and the next day the windows had been smashed in.’

• Police confirmed yesterday that two men had been arrested in relation to the incident and they have now been released on bail. (from thsisguernsey)

Bring back the stocks, a day in them, on a Saturday, would make them think twice...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’ Empty Re: ‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’

Post by karma Thu 19 Feb 2009, 10:22 pm

Hmmmmm good idea - but just a minute - what do we throw at them - eggs and tomatoes are far too expensive LOL

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’ Empty Re: ‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’

Post by plimmerton811 Fri 20 Feb 2009, 3:29 am

You can still find dog cr*p in public places so we could use that.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Fri 20 Feb 2009, 7:21 am

we could ask the shops to give us the rotten veg they usually try to sell us.lol
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Fri 20 Feb 2009, 12:51 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmm tomatoes from the co-op would be like throwing water bombs!!!!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell Fri 20 Feb 2009, 5:27 pm

Let us hope they get dealt with appropriately in Court! ‘Come and see me rather than breaking my windows’ Angry-smiley-055
Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down