www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Priaulx to race BMW art car at Le Mans

2 posters

Go down

Andy Priaulx to race BMW art car at Le Mans Empty Andy Priaulx to race BMW art car at Le Mans

Post by GD Wed 07 Apr 2010, 5:53 pm

Andy Priaulx to race BMW art car at Le Mans _47602532_bmwdesign The 2010 art car is the 17th to be designed by various artists since 1975

Andy Priaulx will compete in the Le Mans 24 hour race with team BMW Motorsport in a car specially designed as a rolling sculpture.
The 17th BMW art car is part of a tradition dating back to 1975 which sees artists designing cars.
American artist Jeff Koons has designed the artwork for the M3 GT2 vehicle.
Dirk Müller and Dirk Werner will join Priaulx in the three man team, racing one of BMW's two cars which are set to compete in the race.
The art car is due to be unveiled at the start of June with the race set to take place on the 12-13 June.
The best result for the side's art cars was a sixth place claimed with an Andy Warhol's designed BMW M1. (from BBC)

Good Luck to Andy...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Andy Priaulx to race BMW art car at Le Mans Empty Re: Andy Priaulx to race BMW art car at Le Mans

Post by Digger Wed 07 Apr 2010, 9:22 pm

Sounds good to me lets hope he does well , i am sure he will..
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down