www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Priaulx wins Marrakech race two

Go down

Andy Priaulx wins Marrakech race two Empty Andy Priaulx wins Marrakech race two

Post by GD Sun 02 May 2010, 9:16 pm

Andy Priaulx wins Marrakech race two _47764961_priaulx_car Both races in Marrakesh involved length safety car periods

Guernsey's Andy Priaulx won the second race of the weekend as the World Touring Car Championship visited the street circuit in Marrakech in Morocco.
Both races involved long safety car periods and were extended by two laps to 13 to make up for lost time.
In race one Priaulx finished eighth to set himself up for pole for race two.
It was carnage from the start of race two and the safety car was called out after several cars crashed, Priaulx had a great re-start to ensure the win.
Talking about his race and that final re-start he said: "It was a tough race with the safety car and I knew Yvan Muller, who was right behind me, was quicker than me so I needed to make a brilliant re-start.
"I was on the limit, but I knew if I wasn't he would have passed me.
"I am really chuffed for everyone at BMW Team RBM. It just shows all the effort they have put in has been worth it."
Three-times world champion Priaulx is now fourth in the standings on 39 points with leader Gabriele Tarquini on 70, second placed Yvan Muller on 63 and third placed Rob Huff on 46.
The 4.5km circuit around the coveted hotel district had been slightly modified for this season. (from BBC)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down