www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guernsey shoppers spending millions off island

3 posters

Go down

Guernsey shoppers spending millions off island Empty Guernsey shoppers spending millions off island

Post by GD Thu 15 Apr 2010, 1:31 pm

Lack of choice means Guernsey shoppers are voting with their wallets and spending millions off-island.

In the first study of its kind, consultants have found Guernsey residents spend twice as much on internet shopping as people in the UK.

The consultants say that shows consumer demand isn't being met locally.

And they warn, unless something's done, the amount of cash flowing out of the local economy will only increase.

Its not going to get any better....
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Guernsey shoppers spending millions off island Empty Re: Guernsey shoppers spending millions off island

Post by Diddycoon Fri 16 Apr 2010, 9:39 pm

I agree - lack of choice is a problem and I use amazon alot more frequently now.
Diddycoon
Diddycoon

Female
Number of posts : 4775
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Guernsey shoppers spending millions off island Empty Re: Guernsey shoppers spending millions off island

Post by bug1 Sat 17 Apr 2010, 12:03 am

It's a vicious circle I'm afraid.The more people buy off island the less choice we will have.
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down