www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bon Port Hotel put into administration

3 posters

Go down

Bon Port Hotel put into administration Empty Bon Port Hotel put into administration

Post by GD Tue 20 Apr 2010, 3:33 pm

Bon Port Hotel put into administration 0955276_175

THE Bon Port Hotel has been put into administration.
It is continuing to trade and insolvency practitioner Jamie Toynton of accountancy firm Grant Thornton has been appointed administrator.
He said the hotel would continue to operate while the property and business was marketed.
‘It is a beautiful, well-kept hotel in an awesome location and we would anticipate a great amount of interest,’ he said.
‘In the meantime, the hotel remains open for business and Carl Symes, former proprietor of the Fleur du Jardin, has been appointed to oversee its management.
‘We are sure present and future guests will continue to enjoy their stays here
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Bon Port Hotel put into administration Empty Re: Bon Port Hotel put into administration

Post by technophobe Tue 20 Apr 2010, 5:36 pm

I'm not surprised based on the quality of their food - absolutely dire.

technophobe

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Bon Port Hotel put into administration Empty Re: Bon Port Hotel put into administration

Post by karma Tue 20 Apr 2010, 7:37 pm

technophobe wrote:I'm not surprised based on the quality of their food - absolutely dire.

I agree with you there - we took friends for the Tennerfest with overnight stay - we went to bed hungry/angry and they said if we wanted breakfast in the morning it would be £10 pp (and the Tennerfest was £12.50 - so hardly a comparison) and the guy who was overseeing procedures was so arogant we never went back.....and no we didn't take up the breakfast offer - we went to the Half Moon and for less than half the price we had a superb breakfast sitting on the terrace.....)

P.S. The hotel was empty - but we were given noisy back rooms over the kitchen with a view of the staff quarters.....not a good way to get people to come back as the year before when it was Peter Yates running it we did the same deal and he gave all of us rooms with a view of the Pea Stacks....blissful!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down