www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastfeeding Awareness Coffee Morning from 10am

Go down

Breastfeeding Awareness Coffee Morning from 10am Empty Breastfeeding Awareness Coffee Morning from 10am

Post by GD Sun 12 Sep 2010, 6:17 pm

Time Wednesday · 10:00 - 11:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Sausmarez Park Tearooms, Castel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The NCT's September Breastfeeding Awareness Coffee Morning is being held at Saumarez Park Tearooms this Wednesday from 10am onwards.

The coffee mornings are run to help encourage mums to feel comfortable about breastfeeding in a public place and also to enable parents (whether they breastfeed or not)and carers to meet new people and discuss the joys of parenthood!

EVERYONE is welcome: parents, carers, members, non-members, breas...t and bottle fed babies. I have a pack of chalk at the ready for older siblings/children to have fun with in the chalk room so please do bring along them along too! Lucie (22 months) will look forward to handing out the chalk to new friends! There has been an infestation of wasps in the gardens recently so I thought it best if we're based inside but we can always see on Weds morning.

Please do pop along at anytime between 10am and 11.30 that fits in with your routine. Your first drink is free c/o of the NCT!

Hope to see you on Wednesday.

Best wishes,

Claudine Jackson
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down