www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Panto time!

Go down

It's Panto time! Empty It's Panto time!

Post by GD Fri 17 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

This year's GADOC panto has everything the audience expects, A well known love story with men dressed as women, girls dressed as boys - and of course something to get the toes tapping.

Principal Aladdin is played by Lucy Smith, On top of the months of rehearsals needed for this production, she's also been responsible for all the choreography. But as a true panto professional, she's smiled the whole way through.

Lucy said: 'It's good fun. Aladdin in this pantomime is sort of your archetypal lazy Aladdin, doesn't really want to do much work, is happier moseying around the market town, looking at and chasing after girls if he can find some, which he does in this pantomime. It's been really good fun cause I'm pretty much a tomboy anyway so it hasn't been too difficult for me to come out and stalk around the stage looking confident.'

Aladdin is on stage for 14 performances at Beau Sejour, starting with a matinee this Saturday. (from CTV)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down