www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waitrose adds 60 more staff to its two Guernsey stores

3 posters

Go down

Waitrose adds 60 more staff to its two Guernsey stores Empty Waitrose adds 60 more staff to its two Guernsey stores

Post by GD Sat 26 Mar 2011, 11:55 am

The supermarket chain Waitrose has announced it is to employ an extra 60 staff in its two Guernsey stores.
A spokesperson for the UK-based business said the new jobs were being created in response to higher than anticipated demand in its Rohais store.
The former Safeway site closed on 5 February and reopened under its new ownership on 10 March.
The announcement brings to 160 the total number of new staff employed at the company's two new Guernsey stores (from BBC)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Waitrose adds 60 more staff to its two Guernsey stores Empty Re: Waitrose adds 60 more staff to its two Guernsey stores

Post by bug1 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 6:28 pm

Jumping the gun a bit.When the admiral park one opens it won't be half as busy at the Rohais.
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Waitrose adds 60 more staff to its two Guernsey stores Empty Re: Waitrose adds 60 more staff to its two Guernsey stores

Post by kat Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:16 pm

i agree bug once the shop settles in and does not be a "NEW" store folks will go back to where they shopped before unless the offers are so good they love going there .
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down