www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie Cocozza leaves X Factor after 'breaking rules'

+2
Thistle
GD
6 posters

Go down

Frankie Cocozza leaves X Factor after 'breaking rules' Empty Frankie Cocozza leaves X Factor after 'breaking rules'

Post by GD Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:43 pm

Frankie Cocozza has left The X Factor after "breaking competition rules", according to the show's producers.

The exact reason for the teenager's departure has not been revealed but he said in a statement that he "no longer deserves his place" in the series.

An X Factor spokesperson said in a separate statement: "Frankie is going to take some time out before continuing his career as a singer.

"We wish him all the best for his future."

After confirming his departure from the show, Frankie Cocozza said that his life had "gone out of control" while taking part on The X Factor.

As he left, he apologised to his mentor Gary Barlow and fans who had been voting for him.

He said in a statement: "I'd like to apologise to Gary, my fellow contestants and everyone who has voted for me, but, as of today (8 November), I will no longer be in The X Factor.

"My life during the show has gone out of control and my behaviour off stage has overstepped the rules of the competition.

"I no longer deserve my place in the show, so I am therefore leaving. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me."
(from BBC)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Frankie Cocozza leaves X Factor after 'breaking rules' Empty Re: Frankie Cocozza leaves X Factor after 'breaking rules'

Post by Thistle Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:26 pm

thank goodness for that...he couldnt sing anyway so wont be missed x
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Frankie Cocozza leaves X Factor after 'breaking rules' Empty Re: Frankie Cocozza leaves X Factor after 'breaking rules'

Post by Diddycoon Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:35 pm

I did not like him anyway - I really think bringing back the 4 that were exited from the first show just because of Frankie leaving is wrong - The show has gone to a new low this year - the only 2 that can win is Janet or Marcus - all of the others will be unheard of after the show. How long can it continue - I doubt much longer
Diddycoon
Diddycoon

Female
Number of posts : 4775
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Fri 11 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

hope janet doesnt win she is a one track pony..time for her to go imo ...as for four coming back i hope johnjo gets back in...would hate tooshoes(the essex bimbos)to win the vote x
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:15 am

I love Janet. she has a voice that is so pure .. hope she goes a long way
and bring back jonny he has been robbed
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb

Back to top Go down

Post by schoolyjo Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:13 pm

oooooo ditto kat, i love janet and i miss jonny x

schoolyjo

Female
Number of posts : 177
Humor : exceedlingly wicked
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:06 am

who came back last night as iwas so bored i fell asleep xx
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:19 am

Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddycoon Sun 13 Nov 2011, 1:24 pm

Thistle wrote:who came back last night as iwas so bored i fell asleep xx

It was Amelia Lily Thistle - I didn't watch the whole show - MR DC was engrossed in snooker on sky - I gather that there was some kind of technical fault at the beginning - I only put it on at 9.45 to see who came back -
Diddycoon
Diddycoon

Female
Number of posts : 4775

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down