www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoker who has 10 cigars a day celebrates his 100th birthday .

2 posters

Go down

Smoker who has 10 cigars a day celebrates his 100th birthday . Empty Smoker who has 10 cigars a day celebrates his 100th birthday .

Post by Digger Thu 17 Jul 2008, 5:09 pm

A smoker who has 10 cigars day and enjoys a whisky with his morning tea has celebrated his 100th birthday.

Smoker who has 10 cigars a day celebrates his 100th birthday . Jack-priestly_691003c

Mr Priestly began smoking at the age of nine, he has since smoked 153,000 cigars and 715,400 cigarettes

Jack Priestly claims he has suffered no serious health problems related to his tobacco and alcohol habit.
Mr Priestly, a widower and former baker, began smoking cigarettes when he was nine and claims to have smoked every day since.
He changed to cigars in 1966 after he said he was told they were "healthier" and celebrated his century last Saturday.

His mother-in-law got him hooked on whisky, which he drinks without fail as soon as he gets up, before he has even had breakfast.
"She said the best thing for a woman is for her to drink whisky before she does anything, every day," he said. "I don't feel my age. I've still the mind of a young man. But if I had the company of a good woman, I'm sure I'd feel 40 years younger in a flash."

See i told ou smoking & drinking was good for you . :PMSL:
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Smoker who has 10 cigars a day celebrates his 100th birthday . Empty Re: Smoker who has 10 cigars a day celebrates his 100th birthday .

Post by Barney Gumble Thu 17 Jul 2008, 6:56 pm

fair play, thats gunna be me in 70 years time!!
Barney Gumble
Barney Gumble

Male
Number of posts : 442
Job/hobbies : Drunkard
Humor : Buuuuuurp!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down