www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister"

+8
Barney Gumble
Pete Burtenshaw
gsyguy
Spirit
GD
Thistle
kat
Digger
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister" Empty CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister"

Post by Digger Mon 02 Jun 2008, 7:15 pm

"Senior figures in Guernsey's business community are calling for the Chief Minister to be given more authority….
That's according to Barry Cash, the Director of the Chamber of
Commerce. In a recent survey a massive 75% of Chamber members said they
thought further reforms should be brought in after the 2008 elections,
to 'tweak' the way the States are structured. Mr Cash says giving
Guernsey's top politician more influence in the house is one of the
changes some members want to see".

Am i being a bit suspicious here but the business community want Trott to have more power I WONDER WHY ? it has been said many times before that he is the Business Communities puppet it is certainly looking that way. Are these people trying to take over this island ?
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister" Empty Re: CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister"

Post by kat Mon 02 Jun 2008, 8:33 pm

why give him more?He is big headed enough now as it is
We might need to make door ways bigger so he can get his head though
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister" Empty Re: CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister"

Post by Thistle Tue 03 Jun 2008, 7:24 am

the business community is already the driving force behind lots of states decisions.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes

Back to top Go down

CHIEF MINISTER Lyndon Trott "'Hypocrisy' resented by minister" Empty Chief Minister faces the conduct panel after a Complaint

Post by GD Fri 25 Jul 2008, 9:19 pm

Lyndon Trott has had a formal complaint made against him by Deputy Barry Brehaut after an incident at St Charles Frossard house when Mr Trott is alleged to have used treatening & abusive language,

The matter will now be in the hands of the code of conduct panel

If it is found that Mr Trott has beached the code, he faces punishment from a caution to explulsion

Oh dear not a very good example...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger Fri 25 Jul 2008, 9:28 pm

Well that has made my week. I hope he don't con his way out of that one. :-)
Digger
Digger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Fri 25 Jul 2008, 11:24 pm

Looks like the handbags are out already.
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sat 26 Jul 2008, 7:46 am

he should lose his job for this :thistle 1:
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sat 26 Jul 2008, 9:11 am

That's a bit harsh, Thistle. Barry isn't all that bad.
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sat 26 Jul 2008, 7:57 pm

pmsl@spirit you know i meant lyndane lol
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger Sat 26 Jul 2008, 8:24 pm

I was chatting to someone today who is in the states (no names) but this person says that a large number of Deputy's are a bit pi**ed of with Trott because this position has gone to his head in a big way he wants to travel the world yes the world to promote Guernsey PLC. We as tax payers will have to foot the bill for his jolly s . If nothing is done about this "latest" outburst think we as the the public will have to ask a few questions. Imo the man is not suited for a top job like this he is incapable of being civil to people.
Digger
Digger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Sat 26 Jul 2008, 8:33 pm

We the electors should have a say who we want i charge.this is the second tme a chief has made a balls up
kat
kat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gsyguy Sun 27 Jul 2008, 3:10 pm

i shud be Chief Minister

i know as much as they do ,but it will neva happen as i dont think i'll get along with a load of pretentious people that are already in there,u kno the ones, look at me look what im doin for the island?oh and aint i important now,LOAD of SNOBS eh,ah well, i neva voted for n e of them,so im puttin it down to Its all ur faults ( lol)
gsyguy
gsyguy

Male
Number of posts : 214
Job/hobbies : wet/dry/black/sometime down rite rude bnut most of all FUNNY
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon 28 Jul 2008, 10:20 am

amazes me that a man who just scraped in in the vale can be c m anyway.
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Tue 29 Jul 2008, 12:41 pm

Chief Minister's statement on misconduct claim

Guernsey Chief Minister has made a statement on the allegation of misconduct made against him by Deputy Barry Brehaut which is being investigated by the States Conduct Panel. The statement was leaked to Channel Online:

"I can confirm that a robust exchange took place [last] week between myself and Deputy Brehaut following a fundamental difference of opinion on an important principle discussed in a meeting.

I understand that this exchange may now form the subject of a formal complaint under the Code of Conduct which governs States Members.

I welcome this impartial process which will consider all the facts, which will listen to the viewpoints of both side and above all will put the incident and the actions undertaken in context.

I intend to co-operate fully with any inquiry that may take place. In the meantime, I believe it would be quite improper for either myself, Deputy Brehaut or others to discuss any matters relating to it until the process has run its course." (from CIonline)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Tue 29 Jul 2008, 8:02 pm

The voters have got the CM they deserve. He is totally inept at all he as ever done in his life and he is literally running the island. When will the voters ever learn? When will the Gsy men and women make that final stand and say 'enough is enough' lets stop our island from being ruined by men like Trott. His vision is one of Prime minister i.e. a cabinet style government. He does have his backers the deputies who crave the ultimate power and who will sell their soul to the devil just so they can get that power. Barry Brehaut tosses hand grenades in every now and then to liven things up and get some air time because he to craves that power. Gsy is on a road to a little England and God help those who oppose it.

Pete Burtenshaw

Male
Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger Tue 29 Jul 2008, 8:42 pm

There should be a vote of no confidence in the Chief Minister right now before its to late ,he is a danger in that position or any for that matter.Are the rest of the house blind.
Digger
Digger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Wed 30 Jul 2008, 6:58 pm

blind and daft but who will take his place.thats the problem here.

Pete Burtenshaw

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Wed 30 Jul 2008, 7:04 pm

We do not need a chief minister!.bring back the old style of our government .it was ok before they fiddled with it
kat
kat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Wed 30 Jul 2008, 7:21 pm

of course it was..............free from corruption and the 'old pals act'......perfect!!!!!

Pete Burtenshaw

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Thu 31 Jul 2008, 7:13 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE I beg the Guerns do not under any circumstances give this man total power if this happens then we are doomed............doomed I say............

Pete Burtenshaw

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney Gumble Thu 31 Jul 2008, 7:15 pm

i have to agree with you on this Pete, tha mans a total incompetant. if he cannot handle simple criticism in a states hallway, whets he going to do with our island?? Sack the idiot!
Barney Gumble
Barney Gumble

Male
Number of posts : 442
Job/hobbies : Drunkard
Humor : Buuuuuurp!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Digger Thu 31 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

What i cant get my head around is if i would have done that at work to one of my colleagues i would not be in their employment now but two thumbs is still in the house filling them with a load of bulls***t how can this be right.This is taking the p*** out of the people of Guernsey to the extream . TEFAL TROTT.
Digger
Digger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw Fri 01 Aug 2008, 6:44 pm

Brehaut is a pussy. I think he wanted pity from the public and some gave it because they thought he was the victim here.... Sack Trott and rap the knuckles of Brehaut for wasting public time and sympathy. We do have some good States members who are being tarnished with the brush of Trott and Brehaut......it sickens me.

Pete Burtenshaw

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Fri 01 Aug 2008, 7:26 pm

Give trott more power......plug him into the electric chair
kat
kat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Fri 01 Aug 2008, 7:49 pm

a disgrace the man should be hung up by his resticles if he has any.i thought barry would have stuck to his guns but it seems big boots walked all over him .shame cos he is a really nice guy
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next