www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog mess in the vale

Go down

dog mess in the vale Empty dog mess in the vale

Post by sugarbabe Thu 15 Jan 2009, 5:44 pm

i live near quayside and walk my son to school via Hure mare , Summerfleld road , Belval road ,its awful at least 20 lumps of doggy doo all the way to the school , out side the school AND Going down the hill rue couture ,not very nice for the kids walking and like myself pushing a pram , A big plea to anyone who does own a dog in this area please clear up after it , if you don't like doing it( picking it up ) , then don't own a dog , and parents please ensure if your sending them out with the dog for walkies , make sure they understand they are required by LAW to clear up after it( it should be the parents resposiblity to ensure this is done)

Sorry for the rant but this must be one of the most discusting places in Guernsey( and dog owners should be ashamed if they turn a blind eye to what rover is doing on the path , after all i would expect you wouldn't like it done by other dogs in front of your gate

sugarbabe

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down