www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chief Minister welcomes appointment of Deputy Bailiff

2 posters

Go down

Chief Minister welcomes appointment of Deputy Bailiff Empty Chief Minister welcomes appointment of Deputy Bailiff

Post by GD Thu 11 Jun 2009, 8:13 pm

The Chief Minister, Senator Terry le Sueur, has welcomed the appointment of Mr William James Bailhache, QC to the position of Deputy Bailiff of Jersey.

"The process to appoint a successor to Mr Michael Birt has been open and thorough," the Chief Minister said, "and I am delighted that Her Majesty has agreed to approve the appointment of Mr William Bailhache."

He went on "I would also like to express my appreciation to Mr Birt for his excellent work during his time in office. He has served islanders with determination and commitment since he was appointed Deputy Bailiff in 2000 and I wish him success in his new role."

The Queen, on the recommendation of the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice, has approved the appointment of Mr William James Bailhache, QC as Deputy Bailiff of Jersey in succession to Mr Michael Birt.

Mr Bailhache will take up his appointment in November 2009.

The Trouble is and its the same in Guernsey, Do we need a Bailiff and Deputy Bailiff, now we have Chief Ministers??
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Chief Minister welcomes appointment of Deputy Bailiff Empty Re: Chief Minister welcomes appointment of Deputy Bailiff

Post by Shaun The Sheep Fri 12 Jun 2009, 1:10 am

Bayleff, Deputy Bayleff, Chief Minister(the one we have) Jersey

Not much to chose from is there???
mabe better off with Jim Bergeraqe, sorts everthing out in 60 minutes
Shaun The Sheep
Shaun The Sheep

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Chief Minister welcomes appointment of Deputy Bailiff Empty Re: Chief Minister welcomes appointment of Deputy Bailiff

Post by Shaun The Sheep Fri 12 Jun 2009, 1:12 am

Shaun The Sheep wrote:Bayleff, Deputy Bayleff, Chief Minister(the one we have) Jersey

Not much to chose from is there???
mabe better off with Jim Bergeraqe, sorts everthing out in 60 minutes

sorry, ruddy faulty keyboard
Shaun The Sheep
Shaun The Sheep

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down