www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of the £2 million apartment

3 posters

Go down

Age of the £2 million apartment Empty Age of the £2 million apartment

Post by GD Thu 16 Jul 2009, 11:00 pm

WESTWATER, The Waterfront, St Helier, will become one of Jersey’s most exclusive addresses in two years time.

Ten apartments, each costing around the £2 million mark, will be built on five floors topped by a roof penthouse on a site right beside the Radisson Hotel.

Work will begin in September and is scheduled to finish in the spring of 2011. The building will feature underground car parking with two spaces for each apartment, a permanent concierge in the reception area and stunning views over St Aubin’s Bay.

The building has been designed by internationally renowned UK architectural practice Robert Adam Architects, the lead designer being Hugh Petter. Along with Marcus Binney, president of Save Jersey’s Heritage, Mr Petter had been asked to comment on a previous design. The developers were impressed with his observations and decided to commission him to undertake the work.

The site is being developed jointly by Garenne Group and an investment company owned by Ted Clucas, who is also the chairman of Jersey Waterfront Hotel Holdings Ltd, the company which developed the Radisson Hotel next door
(from JEP)

Must put up the members fees to pay for my holiday home lol!
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Age of the £2 million apartment Empty Re: Age of the £2 million apartment

Post by st_ouennais Fri 17 Jul 2009, 7:44 am

I can think of a lot of other places in Jersey much more desirable to live than next to the carbuncle.

st_ouennais

Male
Number of posts : 114
Job/hobbies : Global environmental concern
Humor : Not today
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://st-ouennais.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast Robert Fri 17 Jul 2009, 8:18 am

Garenne group is part of the Falla enterprise isn't it? Stuart Falla is a director, no?

Business men and politics need distance. I disagree with the Guernsey concencus that we need more businessmen to make decisions.
Fast Robert
Fast Robert

Male
Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down