www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracing Your Torode Heritage

Go down

Tracing Your Torode Heritage Empty Tracing Your Torode Heritage

Post by Brian Torode Fri 28 Mar 2008, 9:54 pm

Hello,

My name is Brian Torode and I am an amateur genealogist who is trying to catalogue the whole Torode family from the year 1520 at a farm called Les Lorier in St Saviour - right up until the present day. That also includes all emigrations that ever left Guernsey and their descendents world-wide. I am approximately three quarters of the way there. Consequently I have a great deal of family information in my files and charts. If there is any member of the Torode family who would like to learn their heritage then please contact me. Also anyone with Torode family connections who would like me to help them trace their line. There are no charges involved whatsoever. All I need is for you to supply the names of your ancestors back to 1901 - and from there I will very probably be able to list your family line back to 1520. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Brian Torode

Brian Torode

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : I was a memeber of the Submarine Service of the Royal Navy for 25 years.
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down