www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New director for Fermain Valley Hotel.

Go down

New director for Fermain Valley Hotel. Empty New director for Fermain Valley Hotel.

Post by Digger Sun 11 May 2008, 8:01 am

New director for Fermain Valley Hotel

The 4-star Fermain Valley Hotel, part of Healthspan Leisure Limited, has a new Director and General Manager, Tamara O’Brien. Taking over from Carl Symes, she will be building on the hotel’s current success, and developing new initiatives to ‘wow’ its business and leisure customers.

Carl, who joined Healthspan in 2006, will take on the new position of Hotels Development Director for Healthspan Leisure, focusing on new initiatives and business expansion.

Tamara already has seven years experience working for the Healthspan Group, most recently as Marketing Director of their nurture skincare and VetVits animal nutrition brands. She was also involved in the early design work for the hotel. Tamara has a background in client-facing businesses, with 5 years experience at one of the UK’s leading Advertising Agency’s, Saatchi & Saatchi. She has also run her own brand consultancy. She will be using this diverse experience to build on The Fermain Valley’s reputation as one of Guernsey’s leading hotels. Known for its high standards of service, fine dining and luxurious accommodation, as well as its corporate hospitality services, Tamara is proud to take on this new challenge.

Derek Coates, Chief Executive of the Healthspan Group, said: “Tam’s just the person for the job, she will bring some fresh thinking and energy to the marketing, positioning and service delivery of our hotel, to help us take it to the next stage of its development. The Fermain team has always delivered an excellent product, and pride themselves on first class standards of service and guest comfort. I’m sure that Tamara, with her passion and energy, will only enhance this and ensure that we exceed customer expectations.”

Tamara was already embracing the new role and said; “I’m thrilled to be given this exciting opportunity within the Healthspan Group. Having lived on the island for 10 years, and holidayed here for over 20 years with my family, I am proud to be taking over what I believe is undoubtedly Guernsey’s leading hotel. With a prime spot in Guernsey’s most sought after location, an unrivalled reputation for service, and an excellent team, I’ve got all the foundations to build from. I already have some exciting new ideas, from a fabulous new summer menu and evening Tapas list for our breathtaking Terrace, to a designer re-vamp of our bar area, and a whole new conferencing suite…but I won’t reveal too much, I’d simply invite everyone along to see for themselves, and I look forward to welcoming them in person soon.”

Might be worth a visit in a little while .
Digger
Digger

Male
Number of posts : 7134
Job/hobbies : Motorsport, Photography, Gardening.
Humor : Absolutely !!
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down