www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boat House Group launches new ale

Go down

The Boat House Group launches new ale Empty The Boat House Group launches new ale

Post by GD Wed 01 Jun 2011, 6:31 pm

For the first time in The Boat House Group’s history a new ale, All Aboard, is available from The Boat House.

After canvassing research with all restaurant managers it was clear that there was a demand for something new and different. The Boat House Group’s management team decided to go ahead and commission Skinner’s Brewery to produce a unique ale.

The relationship between The Boat House Group and Skinner’s Brewery stemmed from Jersey. The CEO, Steve Skinner, was born in Jersey and used to manage brew pubs- pubs with micro breweries. Skinner’s Brewery is well known in the UK for their variety of ales produced and the range of accolades achieved including the Winner of CAMRA Champion Ale of Cornwall and winner of CAMRA Best Bitter of Great Britain.

The Ale, All Aboard, is light, crisp and golden and has a refreshing hoppy bittersweet taste. The beverage has been made using 100% Cornish Barley and the finest whole hop flowers.

Nigel Godfrey, Managing Director, The Boat House Group, says:

‘This is the first time we have had our own ale produced for the restaurant group. There was a public interest for something different and a positive response from selling ales at the Outdoor life show. We expect ‘All Aboard’ to be this summer’s most popular beverage.’

Steve Skinner, Chief Executive and Head Taster, Skinner's Brewery, says:

‘As a proud Jerseyman I love being able to still brew beer for the Island - to produce an Ale for such a prestigious venue is wonderful and I thank everyone involved at The Boat House for their support and having faith in Skinner's brewery.’ (from ICfeed)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down