www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condor Ferries announces more sailings from Channel Islands

4 posters

Go down

Condor Ferries announces more sailings from Channel Islands Empty Condor Ferries announces more sailings from Channel Islands

Post by GD Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:03 pm

More ferries will sail between the Channel Islands and the UK and France in 2013, Condor Ferries has announced.

The company has released its schedules with an extra 53 sailings to St Malo and 20 more to Poole and Weymouth.

Ian Milner, Guernsey director, said there would also be an increase in inter-island sailings and day trips to Guernsey would be possible from the UK.

The extra capacity on its three fast ferries is due to the end of a contract with Brittany Ferries in March.

Condor Ferries has operated a summer passenger and vehicle service between Cherbourg and Poole on behalf of the company.

In 2013 it is due to be replaced by the Barfleur, which can also carry freight.
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Condor Ferries announces more sailings from Channel Islands Empty Re: Condor Ferries announces more sailings from Channel Islands

Post by bug1 Sun 18 Nov 2012, 5:46 pm

Lets hope they have the engines sorted out when the new schedule comes in.
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Condor Ferries announces more sailings from Channel Islands Empty Re: Condor Ferries announces more sailings from Channel Islands

Post by Thistle Mon 19 Nov 2012, 7:52 am

i thought the contract was up fro renewal next year anyway xx
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kingcolemk Mon 19 Nov 2012, 9:23 am

That's even more sailings they will be able to cancel then.

kingcolemk

Male
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon 19 Nov 2012, 4:46 pm

there was me thinking you thought the sun shone out of condors rear end kingcole xx
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kingcolemk Mon 19 Nov 2012, 7:21 pm

Thistle wrote:there was me thinking you thought the sun shone out of condors rear end kingcole xx

Whatever gave you that idea ! I've had my share of run ins with them, including the last trip when they screwed up my cabin booking. I made it very clear to the Purser that they need a very strong dose of competition.

kingcolemk

Male
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon 19 Nov 2012, 10:06 pm

as much as we know competition is needed sadly it wont happen..xx
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down