www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUERNSEY’S Income Tax office has been accused of ‘unfair’

2 posters

Go down

GUERNSEY’S Income Tax office has been accused of ‘unfair’  Empty GUERNSEY’S Income Tax office has been accused of ‘unfair’

Post by GD Wed 08 Jan 2014, 6:57 pm

The changes, as a result of a backlog at Income Tax, mean that people will have up to two months fewer to complete their 2013 tax returns, in the same year that fines are increased to £300.
Angry taxpayers are demanding an extension to the 30 November deadline for returns, to ensure people are not punished for the backlog.
Carolyn Robert was among those who would welcome people being given the same amount of time as previous years to complete their forms.
‘I take ages to do mine,’ said the 56-year-old.
‘But [Income Tax staff] take ages to sort them out.
‘They want us to do everything quickly, but they don’t really pull their finger out, so to speak.’
People will not be able to complete their tax returns online until 3 February or in paper form until 3 March under the changes.
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

GUERNSEY’S Income Tax office has been accused of ‘unfair’  Empty Re: GUERNSEY’S Income Tax office has been accused of ‘unfair’

Post by nikolaos p. Sun 14 Feb 2016, 5:58 am

What is going on this year?

nikolaos p.

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-12-26

Back to top Go down