www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look

3 posters

Go down

Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look Empty Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look

Post by GD Wed 28 Jan 2009, 9:05 am

This year’s Wave Telecom directory – The Book will be bigger, brighter and better thanks to a variety of covers and the result of research to find out exactly what islanders expect from their phonebook.

Every island home and business will, this week, receive a copy of ‘The Book’, in what is its fifth year of publication.

Wave Telecom’s deputy managing director, Guy Pipon, said, ‘The Book has got bigger and better every year but this time we have taken special care to ensure that, following our research, it meets the expectations of islanders. We are also delighted that well-known Guernsey photographer, Alex Wallace, has created three different landmark shots for the cover. These shots of Castle Cornet, Fontenelle Bay and the Harbour really show Guernsey at its best and there will be 15,000 printed of each.’

Mr Pipon added, ‘The deliveries start today and by the end of the week every home and business should have received their copy. As in previous years, we’re tying in the launch of the Book with a recycling campaign for old directories which will start in earnest in the next few days.’

Islanders are encouraged to recycle their books at the Wave Telecom Shop in the High Street, Checkers’ Admiral Park supermarket and through the following primary schools – Amherst, Castel, La Mare de Carteret, Le Murier, Vale, Hautes Capelles, St Martin’s, St Mary and St Michael RC and St Sampson’s Infants.
(from Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look Logo)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look Empty Re: Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look

Post by Spirit Wed 28 Jan 2009, 9:07 am

I hope they have got my details right this year. 5th time lucky, maybe.
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look Empty Re: Latest Wave Guernsey Directory gets new look

Post by Thistle Wed 28 Jan 2009, 9:09 am

be good if they have got my correct phone number and address this year
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down