www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guernsey Immigration allows passport details to go public.

5 posters

Go down

Guernsey Immigration allows passport details to go public. Empty Guernsey Immigration allows passport details to go public.

Post by plimmerton811 Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:49 am

This is definately one for Zania to sort out. There appears to be a breach of privacy on this site http://www.scrolllock.nl/passport

How does this private company get our personal details including a photo. Disturbing.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Guernsey Immigration allows passport details to go public. Empty Re: Guernsey Immigration allows passport details to go public.

Post by killer Fri 12 Feb 2010, 2:08 am

Ha ha very funny lmao

killer

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Guernsey Immigration allows passport details to go public. Empty Re: Guernsey Immigration allows passport details to go public.

Post by Spirit Fri 12 Feb 2010, 7:30 am

Why does my passport have the wife's photo on it?
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Fri 12 Feb 2010, 8:31 am

brilliantxxx
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 Fri 12 Feb 2010, 8:50 am

Spirit wrote:Why does my passport have the wife's photo on it?

Spirit, that's really odd, your missus sent me a PM and asked where they got your photo, said it was an old one cause you look a lot older now!!!!

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Fri 12 Feb 2010, 8:56 am

I know that is a lie, because the wife can't use the internet. (Although she can type the complete works of Shakespeare.)
Spirit
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Fri 12 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm

plimmerton811 wrote:This is definately one for Zania to sort out. There appears to be a breach of privacy on this site http://www.scrolllock.nl/passport

How does this private company get our personal details including a photo. Disturbing.

Seems i am getting famous ,
zaina
zaina

Female
Number of posts : 252
Humor : Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down