www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you miss most with VDI closure?

3 posters

Go down

What will you miss most with VDI closure? Empty What will you miss most with VDI closure?

Post by Dell Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:10 pm

I am sure that you will all join with me in thanking GD for all of his hard work and endeavours over the lifetime of Vue des Isles and wish him and his all the very best for the future. What will you miss most with VDI closure? 350628

I certainly will miss the interaction, the discussions, the sometimes more heated debate and the friendships that have evolved as a result of being a member of this close-knit community. What will you miss most with VDI closure? 601886

What will you miss most about VDI?

Share any stories of your time with VDI as we count down the days to the end .........

Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

What will you miss most with VDI closure? Empty Re: What will you miss most with VDI closure?

Post by Thistle Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:44 pm

i will miss the debates
the friendships will last forever
i will miss the arguements too

chok dejay one of our past members...always had something to say about lots of subjects..he has been missed on the boards....i am sure he will have set up a forum wherever he is now xxx
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

What will you miss most with VDI closure? Empty Re: What will you miss most with VDI closure?

Post by Thistle Fri 11 Jun 2010, 5:46 pm

i agree dell thank you to GD for all the hard work..this forum has been like a friend to me...hope you have a wonderful future xxxxxxxx
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:27 am

Ditto :-(((

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down