www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Osbourne 'to remove tattoos'

Go down

Kelly Osbourne 'to remove tattoos' Empty Kelly Osbourne 'to remove tattoos'

Post by GD Tue 05 Oct 2010, 8:53 pm

WENN

Kelly Osbourne has reportedly revealed that she will have several of her tattoos removed from her body.

The 25-year-old admitted that she wants to get rid of a few of them because they hold no meaning to her.

She wrote in her Closer column: "I've decided to get a few tattoos removed. Some still have special meaning, like the matching ones my brother Jack and I have of each other's names, but I now feel like some were a mistake.

"They covered a few of them with make-up last week for a scene in my new film Should've Been Romeo - and I can't say I missed them!

"I want to get rid of the keyboard on my forearm - I can't even play the piano! And I don't like the heart and bones on my wrist either."

Osbourne explained that she will begin the removal process soon but is concerned about the pain she will endure during the procedure.

She added: "I met with my dermatologist and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time. It will take several months, and while I'm not looking forward to the pain, I've heard it hurts less than getting the tattoo. I hope so!" (from DS)

A small tattoo can look pretty, but too many on a woman look ugly...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down