www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Guernsey residents awarded MBE

2 posters

Go down

Two Guernsey residents awarded MBE Empty Two Guernsey residents awarded MBE

Post by kat Tue 31 Dec 2013, 9:44 am

Sarah Griffiths and Jane Le Conte have been awarded MBF in the New Years Honours List
What a super award for two hard working ladies
I support Sarah in her work when i can and she is one of the most hard working ladies i know
Well done to you both
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Two Guernsey residents awarded MBE Empty Re: Two Guernsey residents awarded MBE

Post by Jenny M Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:50 pm

I don't believe congratulations should be in order for Sarah Griffith's at all.  The woman is the biggest hypocrite I have ever had the displeasure to come across.  Many are of the same opinion too.  My attention has recently been drawn to this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/757436474371814/790953727686755/?comment_id=793905134058281¬if_t=group_comment_follow

https://www.facebook.com/groups/372844639584626/

And I am of similar opinion.  Sarah Griffith is wholly motivated by greed and most of the public just don't see that.  I have a feeling they will do soon enough.  Her agendas have gotten far too greedy and self-serving for her own good of late.

Jenny M

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny M Mon 06 Jul 2015, 11:18 pm

How can it be that a greedy, money motivated, individual can get the general public to offer support for a dementia care facility when it happens to be one which represents the most expensive option for those vulnerable enough in life to need those services?  This proposal is a money maker and little else besides that.

Sarah Griffith has been described on the pages above as a fixer.  That terminology is spot on.  She isn't offering Green Acres Hotel to be turned into a non-profit making charitable enterprise, many people believe that's the case.  This represents a business venture and those investing will want to maximise their returns at every step of the way.  It stands to reason they will welcome all the assistance they can muster to save money along the way.  The more saved now represents better returns for the shareholders.  If people don't believe Sarah Griffith is one of the shareholders then they need to think again.  She has been shouting the loudest and has the most to lose over this fraudulent abuse of her position.  She has fooled many members of the public and will continue to do so, as long as there's enough fools around to allow themselves to be taken advantage of by her.

People like to see what they like to perceive in life.  Beneath Sarah Griffith's charitable veneer, lies a horrible person who deceives all around her as enablers to enrich her indulgent appetite for greed.  She has inflicted her poisonous negativity on one person too many to get away with her actions.

Jenny M

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down