www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TELECOMS company JT has been swamped with complaints

2 posters

Go down

TELECOMS company JT has been swamped with complaints  Empty TELECOMS company JT has been swamped with complaints

Post by GD Wed 08 Jan 2014, 6:55 pm

TELECOMS company JT has been swamped with complaints from customers after its new ‘simplified’ billing system left customers angry and confused.
The new system – under which calls are not itemised and customers can no longer pay their bills by cheque or in the St Helier store – has been met with widespread criticism since it was introduced in November.
And scores of customers who have tried to complain have been unable to contact call centre staff and have had no response to their emails.
Tim Ringsdore, chief relationship officer for the JT Group, said: ‘We fully appreciate that some customers have had problems with our new billing system.
‘This is a major change and as with any project of this scale, there are always issues to work through. Our staff are now working very hard on these issues
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

TELECOMS company JT has been swamped with complaints  Empty Re: TELECOMS company JT has been swamped with complaints

Post by Thistle Sun 26 Jan 2014, 1:00 pm

my your call billfrom jt is usually under £10 for my landline calls..the november bill was £17 i kept phoning the company but got nowhere with them ..the december bill has now arrived it was just over £11 but the bill is telling me i am now 35p in credit xxx
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down