www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amusing Letter From "Victim" of Repeat Offending

+2
6 posters

Go down

Amusing Letter From "Victim" of Repeat Offending Empty Amusing Letter From "Victim" of Repeat Offending

Post by Swanhild Mon 31 Aug 2009, 2:54 pm

Reading the letter from the disgruntled prisoner in Friday's press made me laugh out loud. If I didn't know better I would have assumed it was supposed to be ironic! This poor soul complains about how badly he has been treated over his many years of being arrested / in court / in prison, and how "anyone with a bad 'history' will never get a fair trial". Speaking directly to anyone who knows this individual, perhaps you could ever so gently point out to him that the very reason he has a 'history' is because he KEEPS ON BREAKING THE LAW! As Michael Jackson suggested, perhaps he should take a look at the man in the mirror instead of blaming everyone else for what his life has become.
Swanhild
Swanhild

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Amusing Letter From "Victim" of Repeat Offending Empty Re: Amusing Letter From "Victim" of Repeat Offending

Post by karma Mon 31 Aug 2009, 7:47 pm

Poor lad ~ you've got to feel sorry for him ~ bet it's all down to his Teddy Bear turning nasty when he was 18 months old!!!!!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Amusing Letter From "Victim" of Repeat Offending Empty Re: Amusing Letter From "Victim" of Repeat Offending

Post by JB Mon 31 Aug 2009, 9:16 pm

Yes I had a chuckle at that one! I'm sure publishers will lining up to read that book of his lol!
JB
JB

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun The Sheep Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:39 pm

Is your Cell not big enough?
Shaun The Sheep
Shaun The Sheep

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KiwiG Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:07 am

Hey..............the porridge was cold!!!
KiwiG
KiwiG

Male
Number of posts : 806
Humor : I think............if I don't thwim!!
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:16 am

lol!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell Tue 01 Sep 2009, 7:42 pm

Perhaps this is part of his "rehabilitation"?

Dell
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down