www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flu Vaccines are they Safe?

+17
Spirit
GD
zaina
Sylvan
plimmerton811
Gray19
Alpy
Bek
Digger
kiwis kitten
bug1
blanche du bois
KiwiG
kat
Thistle
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Empty karma, you are so right

Post by zaina Sat 05 Dec 2009, 11:41 am

I am told by members of my hubby's family .I call him also my dad ,that there was such a lack of food during the war that they lived on what ever they could ,and later ate sulfar to rid the worms .The 76 spanish flu ,when they vaccinated some people died and some became paralized .My dad [father in law ]is 73/4 is extremely healthy apart from old age pains etc .He never had a vaccine in his life .

Last edited by zaina on Thu 10 Dec 2009, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

zaina

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Empty yes your right its seems the same as flu or a little less than

Post by zaina Sat 05 Dec 2009, 12:05 pm

alpbach1 wrote:My daughter had the swine flu a few weeks ago and so did half her class in school........it was a very mild flu in which she had 39°C for one day then she was better(kids her age often have 40°C+ with a normal flu for much longer than one day!) She stayed indoors for one week so as not to pass on the flu to anyone and also not to catch anything else......She like Me..Mrs Alpbach and the other 2 Alpbachs never had a swine flu vaccine....we also never caught the flu from her....

I have already mentioned in this forum of media hype and scare mongering to sell the swine flu vaccine ......it is just a flu like any that goes around every year.....

Immune system...we all have one!!!!

zaina

Back to top Go down

Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Empty Re: Flu Vaccines are they Safe?

Post by karma Sat 05 Dec 2009, 12:14 pm

In 1973 my dear father died of 'Mao Flu' - we were all living in a house together - my mum, my aunt, two very young children, hubby and I - but none of us was affected (and we weren't offered a vaccination against it in those days) he had never smoked a cigarette in his life - but had weak lungs from birth - so conclusion is that if you already have a weakness you MIGHT succumb (although not necessarily so) so why don't they do something more productive and get a vaccine against drink driving - that would save a lot more lives!!!! Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 232852

Number of posts : 16109
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Empty VIT D 3

Post by zaina Sat 05 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

Have you seen the benifits of VIT D3 for prevention of influenza .
Also B17benifits ,it well worth the research

Last edited by zaina on Tue 08 Dec 2009, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

zaina

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Wed 09 Dec 2009, 2:09 pm

The flucase.com

Last edited by zaina on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

zaina

Back to top Go down

Post by bug1 Wed 09 Dec 2009, 3:46 pm

Eat healthfully,rest when you need to and hope you have good genes.Then get a life.
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Wed 09 Dec 2009, 3:54 pm

nice answer then we can play words ending in ing ,
zaina
zaina

Female
Humor : Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Tue 15 Dec 2009, 2:33 pm

How is the swine Flu and Vaccination Programme going on in Guernsey ..Have the Children started being Vaccinated Yet?
And has the' Flu' died Down ....?
zaina
zaina

Female
Humor : Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Tue 15 Dec 2009, 4:36 pm

I really don't know the answer to that one....I was offered the jab (both), due to my health circumstances but as I have stated previously, I will take my chances!!!! I do tend to think that it is a case of 'each to his own' and even though some people think that the rest of the population is lacking in knowledge - people are still able to weigh up the pros and cons for themselves and are not as 'silly' as the powers that be would like to think......what is right for one person is definintely not right for another - freedom of choice is the name of the game - and I am sick to death of talking about the flu vaccine - so, with respect, this is my last word on the subject!!!! Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Icon_wink

Female
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Tue 15 Dec 2009, 4:47 pm

Thanks karma ,I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I to am sick to my high teeth with it .I COME ACROSS so MANY NEW THINGS EACH day,that sometimes 'I WOULD RATHER NOT KNOW '..ITS gets to a person when they have so many from all over passing info.today is a bad day for me ..just to much came in that i care to chew ... ...I HAVENT AND WONT POST whats come in as I DONT WANT to even spoil people lives with this crap .. so I KNOW WHERE your coming from ..but was generaly just asking the question ...
[we all have our subjects] ....

ps ,,As much as it gets to me .I WILL still remain informed ...for personal reason .

Last edited by zaina on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
zaina
zaina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Tue 15 Dec 2009, 4:54 pm

Last edited by zaina on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
zaina
zaina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Tue 15 Dec 2009, 6:22 pm

Zaina - If that's OK for you go ahead - but try not to dwell on the negatives Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Icon_sunny I have reached quite a 'good' age without overloading myself with all the negatives flying around :-)))) or taking other people's slant on the 'truth' of what is wrong in this world.....(and I don't mean you - I mean all those self proclaimed 'experts')!!!!!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Tue 15 Dec 2009, 6:58 pm

'wise words from a wise lady ,'ALthough I may of ocassionally seemed to swing on the negative side of life ..I don't ...I very much enjoy life and try to live it to the max ..
There are many many people all saying the same thing as to what I see happening to' US' the people ..I really am at a loss as to what to say alot of the time ,but add my bit when I SEE something I think is worth posting ..I Have had a bad day today as 8oo.ooo have been given a vaccine that is of no use ..[they cant even get that right ]and many more things which got to me today .but please dont misunderstand me I am far from negative and if i was to be perfectly honest here. I dont know what to talk about most of the time .AND A LITTLE SCARED to introduce new things treading on toes OF other's .MY subjects are health issues .grounding people .reiki .natural medicine .to name a few ,so you can see I AM LOST, so I POST revelent to the forum most of the time .of cause excluding my ET friends ...but then thats my personality showing a little ..As for gollible to sucking up to the SO CALLED EXPERTS . I HAVE TO say you read me a little off key ..but time tells ...all ...
zaina
zaina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blanche du bois Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:31 pm

Well Ive had the Swine Flu vaccine and so has my son , its down to individual choice . I feel it is my duty as a mother to protect not only my son but my unborn child also .I would never forgive myself for putting their welfare at risk and leaving them without a mother if I got into difficulties . No one has died in Guernsey from Swine Flu and long may it continue .

Each to their own and people coming on saying its dangerous etc and not enough testing has been done is just as much scaremongering as anything else .

blanche du bois

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by zaina Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:40 pm

Blanche ,thank you for response ,I HAVE decided to drop this topic.. its of no interest to any one ...and best left alone ..
best can we go on to topics of interest like karma said ..and leave the sceptics to there beliefs ..
May be we can all come up with something we all agree and share an interest in ..any idears any one ??
zaina
zaina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Tue 15 Dec 2009, 11:27 pm

I'll be back tomorrow - putting my thinking cap on now Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 767337

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeupsheeple Wed 16 Dec 2009, 12:15 am

I have just looked at all the posts it seems everything zaina say's she is jumped on ,WHY?? ,at least she puts alittle spark in to this forum ,.I find it hard to get involved with anything on this forum .unless you like games and I can go to the club for that or rockmount for that .

I joined not so long ago and pop in now and again and the reason i do that is not for words ending in ing ,its to check if any new topic's have been started of any interest in awakening people. this is a forum not a 'click club' loosen up and let people post something exciting and odd so we can also find out diffrent point of views and new mateirals.
Zaina baby carry on love!!!

I wouldn't wanna come here when all i could see is words ending with Ing first word last word 5 words only, YUM YACK ! Games
when the flipn Economy is going down the Pan and nothing of current situations being discussed, i found it extermley boring, and out of this world with no benift to the intellect.

Get some intersting material and exciting topics please don't think nothing is happening around you when we live on a little Rock!
THERE IS A BIG WORLD OUT THERE Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Affraid

wakeupsheeple

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Wed 16 Dec 2009, 8:26 am

WOW....Chill u will be giving yourself high blood pressure!!

We all like the forum for different things..

Some of us are friends who have met in the 'REAL' world.. Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 601886

Who is picking on Zaina??
PPL are entitled to have different views and thats what a forum is for..to have a good debate................we all have disagreements...god this world would be boring if we all agreed on the same things..

I find some of Zaina's posts a little...err unusual...but some are interesting..i am sure she would feel the same about me.....and ....my postings in the GAMES...............I ACTUALLY LIKE THE GAMES !! Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 296101

Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Lol
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Wed 16 Dec 2009, 9:00 am

Precisely KK - to be able to play games in between discussions lightens things up and doesn't use up too much brain power! But is very enjoyable! and they are there to be played or left - individual choice.....again!!!! The way I see it is that GD puts up different reports on a daily basis and if we want to say something regarding these we can - if we don't we can raise subjects - but cannot expect everybody to be interested in what you are - my particular bug-bear is YouTube (which I did mention in another post), mainly they reflect someone else views which are then taken at face value or actual fact which they seldom are!!!!....that's the name of the game some subjects you like some subjects you couldn't give a XXXX about!!! and for as long as I have been on the forum, apart from a couple of 'spitefully opinionated' people determined to cause trouble, who are fortunately no longer posting on here, it seems to work well!!! I also find if a discussion goes on for too long I lose interest - so variety is the ingredient....and if games down the pub are more your scene by all means enjoy - just don't expect everybody to want to do that Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Icon_cyclops

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbo Wed 16 Dec 2009, 2:31 pm

mmmmmm can't please all the people all the time eh ......but for what it's worth, I love poppin in now and again
Garbo
Garbo

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten Wed 16 Dec 2009, 6:55 pm

I didn't realise u could play the 'ING' game etc... down the pub.... Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 Icon_wink
damn I am such a dumb blonde... Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 767337
kiwis kitten
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddycoon Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:52 pm

[quote="kiwis kitten"]WOW....Chill u will be giving yourself high blood pressure!!

We all like the forum for different things..

Some of us are friends who have met in the 'REAL' world.. Flu Vaccines are they Safe? - Page 4 601886
Agreed KK!!!
Diddycoon
Diddycoon

Female
Number of posts : 4775
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4