www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week

4 posters

Go down

'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week Empty 'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week

Post by GD Wed 17 Nov 2010, 9:41 pm

This week's X Factor is to feature the final eight acts paying tribute to The Beatles.

The theme, which has never been used before on the show, has been confirmed on Matt Edmondson's official F Factor video blog.

Acts have sung Beatles hits before on the programme, such as Danyl Johnson's 'With A Little Help From My Friends' and Olly Murs's 'Come Together', but this will be the first time that the show has been solely dedicated to the tracks of Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo Starr and George Harrison.

This weekend's results show will feature the return of Murs and a performance from all the finalists of their charity single 'Heroes'. (from DS)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week Empty Re: 'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week

Post by Thistle Thu 18 Nov 2010, 7:09 am

more great songs to be ruined by cher,wagner and katy then x
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week Empty Re: 'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week

Post by kat Thu 18 Nov 2010, 1:39 pm

i agree there they will murder them
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpy Thu 18 Nov 2010, 3:13 pm

Thistle wrote:more great songs to be ruined by cher,wagner and katy then x

I agree with you on wagner and katy ....but I think cher is great! 'X Factor' confirms Beatles theme week 549875
Alpy
Alpy

Male
Number of posts : 3484
Humor : 'Humor is reason gone mad' G.Marx
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down