www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandpiper looks to open Gourmet Burger Kitchen

+2
queenie
GD
6 posters

Go down

Sandpiper looks to open Gourmet Burger Kitchen Empty Sandpiper looks to open Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Post by GD Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:04 pm

UPMARKET chain Gourmet Burger Kitchen is coming to Guernsey.

Sandpiper CEO Tony O’Neill (pictured) confirmed that the company is planning to open a franchise later this year.

‘We are opening one in Jersey in two weeks’ time and I am looking for a site in Guernsey for premises,’ he said.

‘As soon as I can find the right site we will get going. I will be disappointed if we are not open by the middle of the summer.’ (from gep)

GBK is a UK chain that first opened in London in 2003

GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Sandpiper looks to open Gourmet Burger Kitchen Empty Re: Sandpiper looks to open Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Post by queenie Sat 22 Jan 2011, 9:26 pm

Do we really need more overpriced fatty food outlets?

queenie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Sandpiper looks to open Gourmet Burger Kitchen Empty Re: Sandpiper looks to open Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Post by karma Sun 23 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

This is only the beginning........................

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun 23 Jan 2011, 9:05 am

looks like we ar going to have a race to see who can own the most franchises creaseys versus sandpiper.
Thistle
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Sun 23 Jan 2011, 2:22 pm

bout time sandpiper got their act together and finnished Admiral park .once it is done and the road gets handed our to public services they can at least rearrange to layout and put in the crossings.and get rid of the rubbish heap in the middle .this should be removed and a play park put in perhaps .
kat
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sun 23 Jan 2011, 2:32 pm

Thistle wrote:looks like we ar going to have a race to see who can own the most franchises creaseys versus sandpiper.

As long as they 'undercut' each other to get our business ............ as if lol!

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:29 pm

i hope whoever takes over the cafe in checkers makes sure the outside is better than it was ..it was just like sitting in a trolly park lol.nothing done to add to it at all
they could have place a few planters around to make it look better and removed the weeds from the paving .
kat
kat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon 24 Jan 2011, 2:15 pm

think its going to be a waitrose cafe like in the uk kat...the gourmet burger will prob open in the villa italia building in the pollet imo xx
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Mon 24 Jan 2011, 4:12 pm

Never know so many food outlets in the island .does anyone ever cook at home any more
Even the hot food van goes onto the estates now ..
with town so full of fast food places the town end sup with sop much rubbish
perhaps we should make the have their name on the food trays and found they pay for it to be removed
this would pass the price onto the buyer .
kat
kat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bug1 Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm

Crazy Crazy You won't get me paying £8>£9 for a burger!(That's assuming they keep to the UK pricing)
bug1
bug1

Male
Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Tue 25 Jan 2011, 8:01 am

here is the link to the restaurants prices etc..as bug has said a very expensive burger and thats without fries lol x

http://www.gbk.co.uk/
Thistle
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down