www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web of intrigue as artist told to remove her Arcade cobweb

+6
Thistle
Dell
kat
kiwis kitten
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Web of intrigue as artist told to remove her Arcade cobweb - Page 2 Empty Re: Web of intrigue as artist told to remove her Arcade cobweb

Post by karma Sun 15 Nov 2009, 4:31 pm

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Shocked

karma wrote:I personally think that the building is so dire it should have an 'ugly' tax slapped on it straight away.....to go into the Black Hole of course.....

Number of posts : 16109
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Web of intrigue as artist told to remove her Arcade cobweb - Page 2 Empty Re: Web of intrigue as artist told to remove her Arcade cobweb

Post by bug1 Sun 15 Nov 2009, 5:43 pm

EH?

bug1

Number of posts : 4062
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Sun 15 Nov 2009, 6:57 pm

Same here - what I said was quoted - but with a couple of extra words at the end 'this of course' but no further comment - so I was hoping that deadmore would finish whatever it was that was being said..... affraid so I am as EH!!! as you Bug..... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by deadmore Mon 16 Nov 2009, 1:06 pm

lets build an office block

deadmore

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Mon 16 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm

Why not a Parking Lot?????

Back to top Go down

Post by deadmore Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:36 am

yes a multi
deadmore
deadmore

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2