www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Walker wins debut race in the 2011 Le Mans series

Go down

James Walker wins debut race in the 2011 Le Mans series Empty James Walker wins debut race in the 2011 Le Mans series

Post by GD Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

Jersey's James Walker and his JMW Motorsport team-mate Rob Bell drove to victory in round one of the 2011 Le Mans Series at the Paul Ricard circuit.
Walker, in his first foray into European sport car racing, shared the driving after Bell had taken the rolling start, and between them completed a first ever win for the brand new Ferrari.
"I really enjoyed that," said Walker. "I had a good battle with the Felbermayr Porsche and learned a huge amount about sportscar racing.
"For my first sportscar race in Europe that was one hell of a start," he continued.
"We've only had the car for a week and it's so special for us to have taken the first 458 win. The car was great throughout the six hours. I couldn't have asked for a better start than this."
The JMW Motorsport Ferrari 458 was competing in the GTE-Pro class, the top GT class of the Le Mans Series. (from BBC)
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down