www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waterfront warning

2 posters

Go down

Waterfront warning Empty Waterfront warning

Post by GD Tue 04 Nov 2008, 8:28 pm

THE Treasury Minister is being urged to take control of the £350 million Esplanade Quarter development deal.
There are fears that the States could be ‘blackmailed’ into the deal and that the Waterfront Enterprise Board does not have the ability to remain in control of the project.
Former WEB director Senator Jim Perchard is concerned that the project and deal with Harcourt Developments could be railroaded through the States and wants Senator Terry Le Sueur to take the reins.
And Health Minister Ben Shenton has raised questions about the ability of Waterfront Enterprise Board director Stephen Izatt, who he claims should have resigned after misleading Chief Minister Frank Walker over Harcourt’s legal position (from thisisjersey)

The Treasury Minister does need to take control, thing are not right, Leave it too long and it will cost dearly...
GD
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Waterfront warning Empty Re: Waterfront warning

Post by Simple Me Tue 04 Nov 2008, 9:38 pm

Well I am sorry, but our wonderful States will never get it right, too much lining own pockets me thinks

Simple Me

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum