www.VUE DES ISLES.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single parent?

+9
plimmerton811
freed.y
Chok Dee Ja
bug1
kat
Bek
NewinGSY
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Single parent? - Page 2 Empty Re: Single parent?

Post by freed.y Thu 26 Nov 2009, 7:07 am

I personally classify a single parent when one had already married, but due to circumstances now live alone.
Single parent? - Page 2 Labels=1

freed.y

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 Thu 26 Nov 2009, 9:12 am

freed.y wrote:I personally classify a single parent when one had already married, but due to circumstances now live alone.

Now freed.y what the hell has marriage got to do with it. You do not have to be or have been, marrried to qualify as a single parent family.

plimmerton811

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rolandkirk Thu 26 Nov 2009, 4:40 pm

For sure !!Single parent? - Page 2 Labels=0

rolandkirk

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Sun 06 Dec 2009, 3:43 pm

Single parent? - Page 2 Suspect Not sure what NewinGSY wanted to say but it's not easy to be a single parent & hats off to those who manage to build careers & raise children.

Cassandra

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NewinGSY Sun 10 Jan 2010, 11:13 am

freed.y wrote:I personally classify a single parent when one had already married, but due to circumstances now live alone.
Just don't think that it's a right thing to use a baby to get money from the states. Be responsible to raise the baby on their own if they decided to have a baby. Single parent is not someone that just decide to get pregnant and never work in their life to get an easy way out in life when everyone have to work to support them. A person from my in-law just had a baby (her second)and she's a single parent that never work and they decide to have a baby cause the father feel that the state "owe" him. All people take from the states with that kind of thinking is wrong. States should tighten the rules. I don't understand why they even let children that aren't even adult to be a parent. All those so called tween. Single parent are not suppose to be proud or think that the state owe them, they should be ashamed. I still believe in abortion, give people the choice to be a parent when they are ready and not use it just to get money and get the easy way of out life. I think not all tween want to get pregnant at a very young age when they have a future to think of, if being pregnant is a mistake, they should have a right to correct the mistake at an early stage. Being able to persue the future or career path that they want.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/abortion/child/alive_1.shtml

Cassandra wrote:Single parent? - Page 2 Suspect
Not sure what NewinGSY wanted to say but it's not easy to be a single
parent & hats off to those who manage to build careers & raise
children.
I agree with single parent that work to support but not single parent that don't work.

Whoever that can't see that single parent or single tween parent (that
never work in their life)decide to have a baby to get the easy way out
are either a single parent or their daughter are one or all are on
state support.

NewinGSY

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by nan Sun 10 Jan 2010, 12:23 pm

I know mistakes happen.. but in this day and age there are so many
different kinds of contraception..one baby ''mistake'' but no excuse
for having more..
nan
nan

Female
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NewinGSY Mon 11 Jan 2010, 5:53 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-parent
States should enforce tighter rules for single parent sponger and not just them but the same goes to addicts.
Single parent is a parent who is raising one or more children independently, sponging off the state is not being independent. Besides, if a single parent, really is single, and smart to take precautions, there won't be any more pregnancy. If they're in a relationship, they should'nt be class as single parent. At least class them as co-habiting and cut down on their benefits.
NewinGSY
NewinGSY

Female
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : music,online,reading
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by boatyboy Tue 12 Jan 2010, 2:12 pm

We fully understand that welfare is supposed to be a safety net, It has helped our family in the past, and we were very thankful at the time.

The problem today is that welfare is no longer a way of getting help it is a way of getting a lifestyle.

The person who wrote the article I am offering has put it so well (in my opinion ) that I fully agree with him and Cameron, welfare and its misuse is dumbing down our society and the aspirations a large sector of the population.

Quote,

He claimed it had caused widespread fecklessness, dishonesty and, above all, illegitimacy, creating through a dependency culture an underclass of people whose uncivilised behaviour was so extreme they had become detached altogether from normal society.

So our caring welfare state actually produces the truly desperate situation of young girls having babies alone and unprotected, sinking into depression or worse, and producing children who will be disadvantaged in every walk of life - and will probably go on to repeat this catastrophic pattern.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-450789/How-welfarism-destroying-Britain.html#ixzz0cPI7YmSr

Boatyboy

boatyboy

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2